Saturday, September 20, 2008

向神家說Hello

My Dearest Prayer Partners,

After reaching to the gate of Heavenly Father's home on Sep 7, 2008, I have learnt that it is not the time for me to see my Father yet, He sent me back to the earth via a wonderful brain surgery doctor's hand.

Here is the brief record for the past 2 wks:

sep 7, 2008 I was in ER

I had a fever since sep 6, 08, after that day my fever was up to 102F so I decided to go to Emergency Room at 5 pm. after a couple of checking the ER doctor told me I would be OK and could go home afterward, however, when I mentioned my worry of my low PLT count(血小板奇低) to her, the ER doctor gave 2 bags of PLT IV (Platelete Infusion); at that moment my head suddenly became very heavy & heavy, about 9 out of 10 scale, so I told the ER doctor & she thought my headache might be controllable by intaking 2 painpills; however, my headache was still getting worse and worse; and started losing my mind, eventually I was totally fatal.

sep 8, 2008 I spent 6 days in ICU

Choice for Life & Death--Love is Everything

after being fatal, I didn't know what happen to me, so the following brief record is told by my dearest family:

I was immediately sent to Scanning room to scan my brain and found out 1/4 of my brain was filled with old and new blood, the new one still non-stop bleeding, so I need to be transferred to a bigger city to a bigger hospital to see if I could be saved by doing brain surgery; however, once I was sent to that hospital, the brain surgery doctor didn't have much confidence, it is because the report of my PLT count was only 14, it was impossible to have any surgery at that level, since it would cause further non-stop bleeding; secondly, even the surgery might be able to do, I still would have the chance being a death person; so he asked my family if they want him to save my life. It is really a tough question to my family.

Life and Death. If the saved life is working properly, then it would be OK, otherwise it would be a burden to my family if the saved life is just like a death person. However, my family loves me very much, they willing to take the burden and told the doctor: they wanted him try his best to save my life.

Once they have the concernment, wonderful thing is happening, my lastest PLT count come out mentioning the result is 110, meet the requirement level to do surgery. thank God and Thank my family's love.

So I am able to write my journal now.

No comments: